Talent Manager - Employer Team
Talent Team Leader
Home Based with occasional travel to team and the potential to attend client meetings
£23,000-£25,000 per annum with the potential to earn a discretionary bonus.
Who we are?
We challenge industry stereotypes; we broaden horizons, and we help disconnected people to make informed decisions at the key points in their working life. We believe every person should have the access to the information they really need when taking employment decisions.
We look at things a bit differently, helping people understand what really interests them not just what is available in the here and now. As a result, we are proud to say we’ve helped over 2 million people through this process, but we want to help many more!
What will you do?
As a Talent Manager at GetMyFirstJob, you’ll work in a consultative, coaching approach with our candidates, guiding them through the application process and forging strong relationships and bonds of trust in one of the most important times in their lives.
Acting as their recruitment advisor, you’ll be there with them throughout the whole process, from initial role exploration and CV submission, right through to interview preparation and onboarding.
As well as supporting on large, outsourced projects you will also take a lead on our smaller campaigns which will see you act as point of contact for external stakeholders, reporting back on your campaign findings, making strategic decisions and offering advice of best practice with a view of constant improvement.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and post opportunities across a range of platforms in line with employer and business requirements.
- Support relevant candidate groups as highlighted by the campaign manager in the application process via personal contact and events.
- Receive and review applications, checking for suitability and eligibility.
- Supporting candidates through the process, managing telephone/video interview, conducting mock interviews if appropriate to create a shortlist of young people for the employer.
- Continuing support for unsuccessful candidates.
- Support campaign managers with strategic decisions and providing relevant updates and answering questions on stakeholder calls.
- Ensure the regular daily and accurate input of all activity in GMFJ systems.
- Provide regular reports of business activity volumes, recruitment success and vacancies.
- Being led by the data, driving your pipeline and activity from the Marketing team to fulfil campaign objectives.
What do you need?
To succeed in this role you’ll need to be passionate about making a difference in young peoples lives and have excellent communication skills. Other skills required include:
- Driven with a proven track record at meeting recruitment objectives (Advantageous)
- Sound understanding of recruitment in a commercial environment (Advantageous)
- Self-motivation and ability to organise own time effectively (Essential)
- Maintain a current knowledge of UK apprenticeship requirements and policies (Advantageous)
- High level of literacy (Essential)
What are the whole team required to do?
- Live our values! Achieve, Team and Fun, Improve, Confidence & Ambition are what makes us a team.
- Follow the Company’s Policies and Procedures, accessible at any time from the CitrusHR Website, as well as statutory requirements.
- Uphold the Equal Opportunities and Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policies, ensuring effective implementation in all aspects of their work for the Company.
- Provide a working environment at home (unless you are office based) with an ergonomic workstation in a quiet space with an internet connection suitable for video & telephone calls.
- Be proactive, bring ideas, suggestions and contribute to business improvement.
- Undertake training as required.
- Attend team meetings as required.
- Always observe health and safety procedures to safeguard yourself as well as the interests and safety of all those we work with you.
- Undertake other duties as needed.
If your experience matches our requirements, and you have a passion to help in the lives of our young people, then please click apply.
Please note due to a high volume of applicants we may not be able to respond to all applications. All successful candidates will be notified within 72 hours of application.