Talent Inspiration Manager for Schools Project
Director of Education Solutions
Home Based with client travel required for schools’ delivery, plus occasional travel to team meeting.
Between £22,000 to £24,000 per annum, plus travel costs will be reimbursed.
Who we are?
We challenge industry stereotypes; we broaden horizons and we help young people to make informed decisions at the beginning of their working life. We believe every young person in the UK should have the access to the information they really need when taking that first step into employment.
We look at things a bit differently, helping young people understand what really interests them not just what’s available in the here and now. As a result, we’re proud to say we’ve helped over 2 million people through this process, but we want to help many more!
As a result of continued success, we are expanding our team and recruiting a Talent Inspiration Manager.
What will you do?
As Talent Inspiration Manager at GetMyFirstJob, within the Educator Team, you will be responsible for coaching and supporting students in schools and preparing them for the world of work. This will be delivered through virtual as well as physical workshops within schools across the UK. You will support candidates with special educational needs throughout their employability journey and finally match them to opportunities listed on the TalentPortal as well as external jobs boards.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with students, schools, parents, and guardians.
- Connecting with schools and supporting their staff.
- Creating materials to aid information, advice, and guidance for students.
- Offering and delivering face to face workshops within schools.
- Hosting virtual workshops for students.
- Supporting individual students and coaching them to improve their employability.
- Building relationships with stakeholders such as Training Providers, Colleges and Employers.
- Matching students to opportunities which are right for them.
- Guiding students through the application process and offering coaching and guidance where necessary.
- Celebrating students’ successes and offering further coaching if needed.
- Report on project success and potential improvements, to GetMyFirstJob project leader.
What do you need?
To succeed in this role you’ll need to be passionate about making a difference in young peoples lives and have excellent communication skills. Other skills required include:
- Strong rapport builder with excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident in teaching and controlling the behaviour of a class of students
- Passion to develop their own understanding
- Driven with a proven track record of delivering high quality work
- Sound understanding of what it takes to engage learners
- Self-motivation and ability to organise own time effectively
- Maintain a current knowledge of UK apprenticeships
- High level of literacy
If your experience matches our requirements, and you have a passion to help in the lives of our young people, then please click apply.
Please note due to a high volume of applicants we may not be able to respond to all applications. All successful candidates will be notified within 72 hours of application.