Marketing Executive – Employer Team – Maternity cover for a 6-month period
Candidate Marketing Delivery Manager
Home Based with occasional travel to team and client meetings.
£20,500 – £23,500 plus potential to earn a discretionary bonus.
Who we are?
We challenge industry stereotypes; we broaden horizons, and we help disconnected people to make informed decisions at the key points in their working life. We believe every person should have the access to the information they really need when taking employment decisions.
We look at things a bit differently, helping people understand what really interests them not just what is available in the here and now. As a result, we are proud to say we’ve helped over 2 million people through this process, but we want to help many more!
What will you do?
As a Marketing Executive, you will work as part of a team to deliver a successful marketing campaign in line with the client’s needs. This will see you working alongside some of the UKs biggest employers, including Microsoft, Channel 4 and Virgin Media. A large part of your role will be the creation and execution of targeted email campaigns. Working with bespoke templates and using your knowledge of our candidate base, you’ll work to deliver the right message, to the right people, to promote the right action.
On some smaller campaigns, you will act as the lead Marketer, using strong communication skills to interact directly with the client and ensure campaign content is executed on time and to the required standard. Your role will be a varied one, seeing you work across email, organic social media, paid social media, website content creation and curation and campaign reporting and analysis.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Execute project plans in line with client objectives
- Create innovative targeted email campaigns using internal email software with a mobile first approach. Including:
- Targeted data segmentation
- Bespoke email design
- Content and subject line testing
- Advertise client vacancies using GMFJ’s bespoke system
- Formatting content to ensure a best practice approach across all projects
- Support weekly or monthly client calls with relevant success data alongside the project team
- Create custom graphics for use across email and social media using Adobe XD
- Build Client profiles using the GetMyFirstJob custom website editor
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance to impact in the short term, and contribute to overall marketing strategy in the long term
What do you need?
To succeed in this role at you will need to demonstrate our values. It is our commitment to Achievement, Team and Fun, Improvement, Confidence & Ambition that makes us a team. Other role specific skills required include:
- You must be an excellent communicator, in both written and verbal settings
- You’ll need to have a passion for marketing to excel in this role
- You need a strong attention to detail, ideally with experience in copywriting
- You’ll need experience creating targeted emails
- You must have great time-management skills, and be able to organize your time effectively to allow you to work efficiently
- You’ll work really well in a team and also independently
- You need the passion and desire to inform and inspire young people
It would also be great if you had:
- An understanding of the recruitment environment, in particular, early careers
- Experience with Adobe creative software would be beneficial (largely Adobe XD)
- Previous experience creating and managing paid social media and Google Ad campaigns
What are the whole team required to do?
- Live our values! Achieve, Team and Fun, Improve, Confidence & Ambition are what makes us a team.
- Follow the Company’s Policies and Procedures, accessible at any time from the CitrusHR Website, as well as statutory requirements.
- Uphold the Equal Opportunities and Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policies, ensuring effective implementation in all aspects of their work for the Company.
- Provide a working environment at home (unless you are office based) with an ergonomic workstation in a quiet space with an internet connection suitable for video & telephone calls.
- Be proactive, bring ideas, suggestions and contribute to business improvement.
- Undertake training as required.
- Attend team meetings as required.
- Always observe health and safety procedures to safeguard yourself as well as the interests and safety of all those we work with you.
- Undertake other duties as needed.
If your experience matches our requirements, and you have a passion to help in the lives of our young people, then please click apply.
Please note due to a high volume of applicants we may not be able to respond to all applications. All successful candidates will be notified within 72 hours of application.