Campaign Marketing Manager – Employer Team
Candidate Marketing Delivery Manager
Home Based with occasional travel to team and client meetings.
£27,500 – £30,500 per annum with the potential to earn a discretionary bonus.
Who we are?
We challenge industry stereotypes; we broaden horizons, and we help disconnected people to make informed decisions at the key points in their working life. We believe every person should have the access to the information they really need when taking employment decisions.
We look at things a bit differently, helping people understand what really interests them not just what is available in the here and now. As a result, we are proud to say we’ve helped over 2 million people through this process, but we want to help many more!
What will you do?
As a Campaign Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the execution and success of your own client projects. Acting as lead point of contact for some of the biggest brands in the UK, and often working as the sole marketer on a campaign, you will use your marketing experience to add value to client propositions. You will positively impact the success of campaigns by making in-flight strategic decisions, looking at current market trends as well as analysing real-time data to execute the most effective campaign. You won’t be afraid to try new things, using data to influence your creative decisions and find new ways to reach your audience.
You’ll have great design skills, with the ability to see a visual solution to a problem, a skill you will implement almost daily across your email campaigns. You’ll be an organized person, able to balance your clients demands and priorities to ensure efficient campaign delivery. But right at the heart of what you do will be the candidate – understanding how they think and act, and how to best provoke you desired action from your target audience.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Create project plans to enable successful campaign delivery with clients such as Vodafone, Channel 4 & Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
- Taking full ownership of your projects and seeing it as a personal mission to achieve your clients goals through creative means
- Acting as lead marketing contact for your clients, giving them the confidence you know how to achieve their goals
- Effectively managing multiple demanding campaigns simultaneously, managing your time to give them each the attention they need
- Follow campaign process to ensure effective delivery, whilst also challenging the norms when variation is required
- Strategically manage client campaigns, making in-flight marketing decisions to positively impact the outcome
- Provide detailed analysis of marketing activity – finding the story within the data deeper than just open and click rates, and presenting back to your client
- Ensure a consistent use of GetMyFirstJob content and systems to provide candidates with a consistent brand experience
- Create unique, highly targeted email campaigns, with a clear purpose to achieve your campaign objectives
- Creating engaging and action provoking content, across email, web, social media and print
Coordinate and monitor Google Ad campaigns to support your campaign goals
What do you need?
To succeed in this role at you will need to demonstrate our values. It is our commitment to Achievement, Team and Fun, Improvement, Confidence & Ambition that makes us a team. Other role specific skills required include:
- Experience managing external clients and their marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Must be an excellent communicator, able to build relationships with a range of stakeholders
- An analytical mind, with the ability to draw a story from data
- The passion and desire to inform and inspire young people
- A sense of ownership and the drive to see success in your projects
- Ability to see a creative solution to an often data-led problem
- Strong design skills, viewing a targeted email as a visual challenge
It would also be great if you had:
- Experience with Adobe creative software would be beneficial (largely Adobe XD)
- An understanding of the recruitment environment, in particular, early careers
What are the whole team required to do?
- Live our values! Achieve, Team and Fun, Improve, Confidence & Ambition are what makes us a team.
- Follow the Company’s Policies and Procedures, accessible at any time from the CitrusHR Website, as well as statutory requirements.
- Uphold the Equal Opportunities and Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policies, ensuring effective implementation in all aspects of their work for the Company.
- Provide a working environment at home (unless you are office based) with an ergonomic workstation in a quiet space with an internet connection suitable for video & telephone calls.
- Be proactive, bring ideas, suggestions and contribute to business improvement.
- Undertake training as required.
- Attend team meetings as required.
- Always observe health and safety procedures to safeguard yourself as well as the interests and safety of all those we work with you.
- Undertake other duties as needed.
If your experience matches our requirements, and you have a passion to help in the lives of our young people, then please click apply.
Please note due to a high volume of applicants we may not be able to respond to all applications. All successful candidates will be notified within 72 hours of application.