Talent Manager – Educator Team
Manage Service Team Leader
Home Based with occasional travel to team meetings.
£22,000 per annum, with the potential to earn a discretionary commission based on achieving recruitment
Who we are?
We challenge industry stereotypes, we broaden horizons and we help young people to make informed decisions at the beginning of their working life. We believe every young person in the UK should have the access to the information they really need when taking that first step into employment.
We look at things a bit differently, helping young people understand what really interests them not just what’s available in the here and now. As a result, we’re proud to say we’ve helped over 2 million people through this process, but we want to help many more!
As a result of continued success, we are expanding our team and recruiting a Talent Manager.
What will you do?
As a Talent Manager at GetMyFirstJob, you’ll work in a consultative, coaching approach with our candidates, guiding them through the application process and forging strong relationships and bonds of trust in one of the most important times in their lives.
Acting as their recruitment advisor, you’ll be there with them throughout the whole process, from initial role exploration and CV submission, right through to interview preparation and onboarding.
Alongside your responsibilities to candidates, you will also act as point of contact for external stakeholders, reporting back on your campaign findings, making strategic decisions and offering advice of best practice with a view of constant improvement.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and post opportunities across a range of platforms in line with employer and business requirements.
- Support candidates from minority diversities with the application process via personal contact and events.
- Receive and review applications, manage telephone/video interviews and online tests to create a shortlist of young people for the employer.
- Check the suitability and eligibility of applicants before submitting their details to the employer.
- Create talent pools on GMFJ system to support reverse marketing of candidates.
- Prepare CVs and correspondence to forward to employers in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organise interviews for young people as requested by the employer, conducting mock interviews if appropriate.
- Support campaign managers with strategic decisions and providing relevant updates and answering questions on stakeholder calls.
- Ensure the regular daily and accurate input of all activity in GMFJ systems.
- Provide regular reports of business activity volumes, recruitment success and vacancies.
- Being led by the data, driving your pipeline and activity from the Marketing team to fulfil campaign objectives.
What do you need?
To succeed in this role you’ll need to be passionate about making a difference in young peoples lives and have excellent communication skills. Other skills required include:
- Driven with a proven track record at meeting recruitment objectives
- Sound understanding of recruitment in a commercial environment
- Self-motivation and ability to organise own time effectively
- Maintain a current knowledge of UK apprenticeship requirements and policies
- High level of literacy
If your experience matches our requirements, and you have a passion to help in the lives of our young people, then please click apply.
Please note due to a high volume of applicants we may not be able to respond to all applications. All successful candidates will be notified within 72 hours of application.