Talent Inspiration Manager for Schools Project
Lead Talent Inspiration Manager
Home Based with client travel required for schools’ delivery, plus occasional travel to team meeting.
Between £22,000 to £24,000 per annum, plus travel costs will be reimbursed.
Who we are?
We challenge industry stereotypes; we broaden horizons and we help young people to make informed decisions at the beginning of their working life. We believe every young person in the UK should have the access to the information they really need when taking that first step into employment.
We look at things a bit differently, helping young people understand what really interests them not just what’s available in the here and now. As a result, we’re proud to say we’ve helped over 2 million people through this process, but we want to help many more!
As a result of continued success, we are expanding our team and recruiting a Talent Inspiration Manager.
What will you do?
As Talent Inspiration Manager at GetMyFirstJob, within the Educator Team, you will be responsible for coaching and supporting students in schools and preparing them for the world of work. This will be delivered through virtual as well as physical workshops within schools across the UK. You will support candidates with special educational needs throughout their employability journey and finally match them to opportunities listed on the TalentPortal as well as external jobs boards.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with students, schools, parents, and guardians.
- Connecting with schools and supporting their staff.
- Creating materials to aid information, advice, and guidance for students.
- Offering and delivering face to face workshops within schools.
- Hosting virtual workshops for students.
- Supporting individual students and coaching them to improve their employability.
- Building relationships with stakeholders such as Training Providers, Colleges and Employers.
- Matching students to opportunities which are right for them.
- Guiding students through the application process and offering coaching and guidance where necessary.
- Celebrating students’ successes and offering further coaching if needed.
- Report on project success and potential improvements, to GetMyFirstJob project leader.
What do you need?
To succeed in this role you’ll need to be passionate about making a difference in young peoples lives and have excellent communication skills. Other skills required include:
- Driven with a proven track record at meeting recruitment objectives
- Sound understanding of recruitment in a commercial environment
- Self-motivation and ability to organise own time effectively
- Maintain a current knowledge of UK apprenticeship requirements and policies
- High level of literacy
What are the whole team required to do?
- Live our values! Achieve, Team and Fun, Improve, Confidence & Ambition are what makes us a team.
- Follow the Company’s Policies and Procedures, accessible at any time from the CitrusHR Website, as well as statutory requirements.
- Uphold the Equal Opportunities and Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policies, ensuring effective implementation in all aspects of their work for the Company.
- Provide a working environment at home (unless you are office based) with an ergonomic workstation in a quiet space with an internet connection suitable for video & telephone calls.