Senior – Early Careers Recruitment Consultant
Talent Team Leader – Employer Team
Home Based with occasional travel to team and client meetings.
£24,000 – £26,000 per annum with the potential to earn a
Who we are?
We challenge industry stereotypes; we broaden horizons, and we help disconnected people to make informed decisions at the key points in their working life. We believe every person should have the access to the information they really need when taking employment decisions.
We look at things a bit differently, helping people understand what really interests them not just what is available in the here and now. As a result, we are proud to say we’ve helped over 2 million people through this process, but we want to help many more!
What will you do?
As a Senior – Early Careers Recruitment Consultant at GetMyFirstJob, you’ll work in a consultative, coaching approach with our candidates, guiding them through the application process and forging strong relationships and bonds of trust in one of the most important times in their lives.
Acting as their recruitment advisor, you’ll be there with them throughout the whole process, from initial role exploration and CV submission, right through to interview preparation and onboarding.
Alongside your responsibilities to candidates, you will also act as mentor to your fellow Talent Managers as well as leading on outsourced projects, making you the point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders, reporting back on your campaign findings, making strategic decisions and offering advice of best practice with a view of constant improvement
Responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of strategic recruitment decisions, using reporting and data analysis to provide relevant updates and answer any questions on internal and external calls.
- Being led by the data, driving your pipeline and activity from the Marketing team to fulfil campaign objectives.
- As Senior Talent Manager you will be workplace mentor to your fellow Talent Managers, training them in the correct processes and best practice.
- On recruitment campaigns that you are leading on you will have overall responsibility for organizing pre-live events, configuring the recruitment process, and delegating recruitment activity to your team.
- Prepare and post opportunities across a range of platforms in line with employer and business requirements.
- Identify trends in data in order to support candidate groups accordingly through personal contact and events.
- Contact candidates via phone, email and SMS to let them know about suitable opportunities.
- Receive and review applications, checking for suitability and eligibility.
- Supporting candidates through the process, managing telephone/video interview, conducting mock interviews if appropriate to create a shortlist of young people for the employer.
- Continuing support for unsuccessful candidates.
- Ensure the regular daily and accurate input of all activity in GMFJ systems.
What do you need?
To succeed in this role at you will need to demonstrate our values. It is our commitment to Achievement, Team and Fun, Improvement, Confidence & Ambition that makes us a team.
What are the whole team required to do?
- Live our values! Achieve, Team and Fun, Improve, Confidence & Ambition are what makes us a team.
- Follow the Company’s Policies and Procedures, accessible at any time from the CitrusHR Website, as well as statutory requirements.
- Uphold the Equal Opportunities and Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policies, ensuring effective implementation in all aspects of their work for the Company.
- Provide a working environment at home (unless you are office based) with an ergonomic workstation in a quiet space with an internet connection suitable for video & telephone calls.
- Be proactive, bring ideas, suggestions and contribute to business improvement.
- Undertake training as required.
- Attend team meetings as required.
- Always observe health and safety procedures to safeguard yourself as well as the interests and safety of all those we work with you.
- Undertake other duties as needed.