Senior Campaign Marketing Manager – Employer Team
Who we are?
We challenge industry stereotypes; we broaden horizons, and we help disconnected people to make informed decisions at the key points in their working life. We believe every person should have the access to the information they really need when taking employment decisions.
We look at things a bit differently, helping people understand what really interests them not just what is available in the here and now. As a result, we are proud to say we’ve helped over 2 million people through this process, but we want to help many more!
What will you do?
As a Senior Marketing Campaign Manager at GetMyFirstJob, you will lead on many of our largest clients and projects, whilst managing and developing a small marketing team.
You’ll be the lead contact for your clients, and be on hand to answer all things marketing, whilst also finding the ways your strategic mindset can have an impact on a campaign. You’ll see it as a personal mission to secure success on your projects, proactively seeking new ways to approach a problem to give a fresh perspective to your candidates.
You’ll often be presented with a ‘problem’ that needs to be solved and will use your marketing expertise to find the most effective way to do so. Being proactive in your approach to marketing will be key to your success as you seek to continually enhance and develop the GetMyFirstJob Employer marketing team and marketing output.
Working on client campaigns that target candidates means you have multiple stakeholders to consider in your approach. Your communication and ability to adapt messaging will be imperative to both happy candidates and happy clients, as well as successfully managing and developing the marketing team under your management.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a small marketing team, including regular check-ins, supporting them with their progression plans, training, coaching, and mentoring
- Enabling your team to achieve both their personal, and campaign objectives, meeting the needs of our candidates, clients, and the business
- Other line manager duties include approving holiday, reporting to senior management on performance and capacity and driving team initiatives
- Taking the lead on significant client projects
- Taking full ownership of your clients, and seeing it as a personal mission to achieve success on their campaigns
- Lead the scope of marketing activity for complex projects
- Manage multiple demanding campaigns simultaneously
- You will challenge the norm, seeking where improvements can be made
- Provide detailed analysis of marketing activity – finding a story within your data
- Create unique, highly targeted email campaigns that present a clear purpose
- Write engaging, thought provoking and audience relevant content
- Manage a range of digital advertising campaigns, including the use of Google and Facebook
- Communicate with a range of stakeholders, both internal and external to GetMyFirstJob
What do you need?
To succeed in this role at you will need to demonstrate our values. It is our commitment to Achievement, Team and Fun, Improvement, Confidence & Ambition that makes us a team. Other role specific skills required include:
- Previous experience managing a small team
- Proactivity, actively seeking where you can make an impact
- Excellent communication skills with a range of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Experience managing complex client campaigns
- Experience creating targeted email campaigns
- Knowledge in the B2C field of marketing
- Ability to strategically manage a campaign
- Ability to find a story within a data set to present a compelling argument
- Confidence when presenting complex information to external clients
- Great time management skills, able to manage multiple demanding projects simultaneously
What are the whole team required to do?
- Live our values! Achieve, Team and Fun, Improve, Confidence & Ambition are what makes us a team.
- Follow the Company’s Policies and Procedures, accessible at any time from the CitrusHR Website, as well as statutory requirements.
- Uphold the Equal Opportunities and Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policies, ensuring effective implementation in all aspects of their work for the Company.
- Provide a working environment at home (unless you are office based) with an ergonomic workstation in a quiet space with an internet connection suitable for video & telephone calls.
- Be proactive, bring ideas, suggestions and contribute to business improvement.
- Undertake training as required.
- Attend team meetings as required.
- Always observe health and safety procedures to safeguard yourself as well as the interests and safety of all those we work with you.
- Undertake other duties as needed.