Who are we?
We challenge industry stereotypes; we broaden horizons, and we help young people to make informed decisions at the beginning of their working life. We believe every young person should have the access to the information they really need when taking that first step into employment.
We look at things a bit differently, helping young people understand what really interests them not just what is available in the here and now. As a result, we are proud to say we’ve helped over 2 million people through this process, but we want to help many more!
Whilst we are continuously growing our full time team, we are also looking to expand our team of Associates who support in the delivery of recruitment activity across many of our exciting client projects including Channel 4, Microsoft, BMW, Coca Cola Euro Pacific Partners and Muller.
What will you do?
As a Recruitment Associate you will work along side our Engagement and Selection team as they review applications, check candidate eligibility, screen video interviews and coach candidates through every step of their recruitment journey.
At present, we need support with Video Interview Screening. This involves reviewing pre-recorded candidate interviews and therefore can be done flexibly at any time of day or day of the week that works best for the Recruitment Associate.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Screening Video Interviews, based on a Strengths Based approach
- Accessing and navigating our applicant tracking system to score Candidates in accordance with best practice (training provided)
- Recording notes to justify scoring and for the purpose of candidate feedback
- Provide accurate reports of work carried out
What do you need?
To succeed in this role you will:
- Have an understanding of commercial recruitment (preferably early careers)
- Have experience of interviewing and assessing young people
- Be computer literate, in order to competently use relevant systems
- Be able to follow process and guidance as instructed to you
- Be self-motivated and able to meet strict deadlines
- As with all our full time staff your will need to carry out a DBS
- As you will need to be self employed you will have an associate contract with us and be required to submit invoices for payment for works completed.
- You will also require Business Insurance