Head of Engagement and Selection
Director of Employer Solutions
Home Based with occasional travel to team and client meetings.
£28,000 – £33,000 per annum with the potential to earn a discretionary bonus
Who we are?
We challenge industry stereotypes; we broaden horizons and we help young people to make informed decisions at the beginning of their working life. We believe every young person in the UK should have the access to the information they really need when taking that first step into employment.
We look at things a bit differently, helping young people understand what really interests them not just what’s available in the here and now. As a result, we’re proud to say we’ve helped over 2 million people through this process, but we want to help many more!
What will you do?
As Head of Engagement and Selection in the Employer Team at GetMyFirstJob, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Recruitment and Candidate Engagement team deliver excellent service to both candidates and clients.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Leadership and enabling of Selection and Engagement Team, including reporting on performance metrics to senior management on a monthly basis.
- Overall responsibility of Talent Team (approx 5-10 people) including direct line management of Team Leaders and Senior Talent Managers (approx. 3-4 people at present) including regular check-ins, progression plans, training, coaching, and mentoring
- Translation of proposal documents into resource needs and resource forecasting and delegating tasks based on resource planning and skill level within the team
- Driving excellent candidate experience through support, engagement, and recruitment activities
- Montoring quality of team output and identifying and effectively managing any areas for improvement
- Continuously using data from recruitment projects to identify trends, in order to implement change and process improvement across the team
- Management of a team of external associates, ensuring they remain engaged and deliver recruitment and selection activity in line with our training, processes, and quality standards.
- Enable your team to achieve objectives, meeting the needs of candidates, clients, and the business
- Recruitment and onboarding of new team members in line with resource forecast
- Support the team with strategic recruitment decisions
What do you need?
To succeed in this role you’ll need to be passionate about making a difference in young peoples lives and have excellent communication skills. Other skills required include:
- Leading projects and teams to success
- Enabling others to grow and succeed – direct reports and clients
- Agile, capable of thinking on feet and making swift and effective decisions to drive project success
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Adaptable and hungry for continuous improvement, both for themselves and their department
- Strong data analyst skills to identify patterns in recruitment data.
What are the whole team required to do?
- Live our values! Achieve, Team and Fun, Improve, Confidence & Ambition are what makes us a team.
- Follow the Company’s Policies and Procedures, accessible at any time from the CitrusHR Website, as well as statutory requirements.
- Uphold the Equal Opportunities and Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policies, ensuring effective implementation in all aspects of their work for the Company.
- Provide a working environment at home (unless you are office based) with an ergonomic workstation in a quiet space with an internet connection suitable for video & telephone calls.
- Be proactive, bring ideas, suggestions and contribute to business improvement.
- Undertake training as required.
- Attend team meetings as required.
- Always observe health and safety procedures to safeguard yourself as well as the interests and safety of all those we work with you.
- Undertake other duties as needed.
If your experience matches our requirements, and you have a passion to help in the lives of our young people, then please click apply.
Please note due to a high volume of applicants we may not be able to respond to all applications. All successful candidates will be notified within 72 hours of application.