Emerging Talent Project Manager
Emerging Talent Project Manager
Home Based with occasional travel to team and client meetings.
£22,000 -£24,000 per annum, plus the potential to earn a discretionary bonus
This role gives you the ability to undertake a Level 4 Associate Project Management Apprenticeship
Who we are?
We challenge industry stereotypes; we broaden horizons, and we help young people to make informed decisions at the beginning of their working life. We believe every young person in the UK should have the access to the information they really need when taking that first step into employment.
We look at things a bit differently, helping young people understand what really interests them not just what’s available in the here and now. As a result, we’re proud to say we’ve helped over 2 million people through this process, but we want to help many more!
What will you do?
As an Emerging Talent Project Manager at GetMyFirstJob, you will be responsible for client success and project management across our Channel 4 Projects 4Schools and 4Skills work experience– ensuring all campaigns are delivered to the highest quality and project objectives are met at all stages.
As part of this role, you will have the opportunity to complete a Level 4 Associate Project Management Apprenticeship, which is a 16 month programme delivered online containing 6 modules, which cover the fundamentals of Project Management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create project plans to enable successful campaign delivery for all Channel 4 projects
- Co-ordinate internal teams to deliver your project plan objectives
- Manage both external and internal stakeholders across various disciplines
- Manage weekly client calls alongside the Marketing, Recruitment and Schools teams
- Act as main point of contact to the clients on your projects, positively challenging assumptions when necessary to drive project and candidate success
- Provide regular reports of application volumes and school bookings
- Ensure the regular daily and accurate input of all activity in all systems e.g. Asana (Project Management Tool), Talent Portal
- Support in the creation and the feedback of end of campaign reports
- Work closely with several internal teams to drive project actions, supporting with strategic decisions.
What do you need?
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be passionate about making a difference in young people’s lives and have excellent communication skills. Other skills required include:
- Organised with the ability to effectively plan and coordinate resources
- You must have a passion to support those early in career
- Clear and effective communicator with the ability to quickly build rapport and influence others
- Collaborative you understands how to play a key part of an effective and integrated team
- Drive for results, demonstrating clear commitment to achieving results, and improving performance
- Able to build strong and lasting relationships with a diverse range of people and excellent interpersonal skills
- Be self motivated and driven to meet objectives
- Willingness and desire to learn about early talent recruitment in a commercial environment
- Diversity and inclusion focused
All Staff are required to:
- Familiarise themselves with the Company Policies and Procedures, accessible by all staff at any time from the website.
- Uphold the Equal Opportunities and Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policies, ensuring effective implementation in all aspects of their work for the Company.
- Act at all times within the Company Rules, Policies, Procedures, and any other statutory requirements.
- Be proactive, bring ideas, suggestions and contribute to business improvement.
- Undertake training as required.
- Attend staff and team meetings as required.
- Observe health and safety procedures in the workplace to ensure personal safety and to safeguard the interests and safety of colleagues, customers, and visitors.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as appropriate since all staff are expected to work flexibly within their skill level to respond to changing priorities and make sure that customer needs and business objectives are met.