Reporting to: Campaign Manager
Work location: Home based role
Salary range: £19,500 – £22,000
- Act as point of contact for all incoming referrals from external partners and stakeholders.
- Prepare and post opportunities across a range of platforms in line with employer and business requirements.
- Monitor and respond to communication by phone, SMS and email.
- Produce and maintain written communications with young people.
- Work with the Marketing team to influence content on social media platforms to advertise positions, attract potential learners and build relationships.
- Receive and review applications, manage telephone interviews and online tests to create a shortlist of young people for the employer.
- Check the suitability and if applicable the eligibility of applicants before submitting their details to the employer.
- Brief young people about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the role in question as well as details of how their programme will be delivered.
- Create talent pools on GMFJ system to support reverse marketing of candidates.
- Prepare CVs and correspondence to forward to employers in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organise interviews for young people as requested by the employer, conducting mock interviews if appropriate.
- Inform young people about the results of their interviews and provide guidance.
- Provide IAG to young people and signpost to the most relevant provision where appropriate.
- Provide regular reports if business activity volumes, recruitment success and vacancies.
- Clear and effective communicator with the ability to quickly build strong relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record at growing business
- Sound understanding of recruitment in a commercial environment
- Ability to inform and inspire young people
- Self-motivation and ability to organise own time effectively
- Maintain a current knowledge of FE / Skills education issues and policies.
- High level of literacy
All Staff are required to:
- Familiarise themselves with the Company Policies and Procedures, accessible by all staff at any time from the website.
- Uphold the Equal Opportunities and Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policies, ensuring effective implementation in all aspects of their work for the Company.
- Act at all times within the Company Rules, Policies, Procedures, and any other statutory requirements.
- Be proactive, bring ideas, suggestions and contribute to business improvement.
- Undertake training as required.
- Attend staff and team meetings as required.
- Observe health and safety procedures in the workplace to ensure personal safety and to safeguard the interests and safety of colleagues, customers and visitors.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as appropriate since all staff are expected to work flexibly within their skill level to respond to changing priorities and make sure that customer needs and business objectives are met.
If you’re interested please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to Lisa Allison at [email protected]