Reporting to: Campaign Manager
Work location: Home based
Salary range: £16,000 – £20,000
Who are GetMyFirstJob?
GetMyFirstJob and TheTalentPeople were established to help companies access the talent they need, when they need it. We help to break down the barriers that exist in the working world; from challenging the gender stereotyping of industries to sharing the many new opportunities available through apprenticeships. Our mission is to help employers access and employ the talent of tomorrow by using innovative technology to inform young people about their options and create effective and efficient routes into training and employment.
To undertake marketing projects for the benefit of GMFJ and client commissions. You will assist in the organisation and delivery of creative digital campaigns and promotional activity that follow client service requests. Principally this will be via email campaigns, organic social media, paid social media, website content creation and curation and may assist with campaign reporting and candidate engagement as required. You will work with other members of the team to coordinate, deliver and assess ROI on these activities for both our company and clients.
- Execute project plans to achieve successful delivery of campaigns for clients such as DHL, Virgin Media and Vodafone
- Create innovative targeted email campaigns using internal email software with a mobile first approach. Including:
- Targeted data segmentation
- Bespoke email design and testing
- Engineer bespoke data sets to meet the needs of your clients and achieve their project goals
- Advertise client vacancies using GMFJ’s bespoke system, to ensure a best practice approach across all projects
- Support weekly or monthly client calls with relevant success data alongside the Employer Delivery Team
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance to impact in the short term, and contribute to overall marketing strategy in the long term
- Support in the creation and the feedback of end of campaign reports to clients and internal teams
- You must be an excellent communicator, in both written and verbal settings
- You’ll need to have a passion for marketing to excel in this role
- You need a strong attention to detail, ideally with experience in copywriting
- You must have great time-management skills, and be able to organize your time effectively to allow you to work efficiently
- You’ll work really well in a team and also independently
- It would be great if you have previous experience in a Marketing position
- Experience editing website content (perhaps via WordPress etc)
- Ideally you will have some experience of using the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop or Illustrator)
- Ideally you’ll be a great problem solver
All Staff are required to:
- Familiarise themselves with the Company Policies and Procedures, accessible by all staff at any time from the website.
- Uphold the Equal Opportunities and Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policies, ensuring effective implementation in all aspects of their work for the Company.
- Act at all times within the Company Rules, Policies, Procedures, and any other statutory requirements.
- Be proactive, bring ideas, suggestions and contribute to business improvement.
- Undertake training as required.
- Attend staff and team meetings as required.
- Observe health and safety procedures in the workplace to ensure personal safety and to safeguard the interests and safety of colleagues, customers and visitors.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as appropriate since all staff are expected to work flexibly within their skill level to respond to changing priorities and make sure that customer needs and business objectives are met.
If you’re interested please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to Lisa Allison at [email protected]